Tuesday 16 March 2010

Introducing Nantwich's new blogger

Hi,

I've read many other blogs and thought it was about time I did this myself. Its a great way of sharing experiences and telling people what I do. I spend my life on Facebook updating my status so thought this is a much better way to document my life!

For many local mums, most people know that I run Baby Sign & Toddler Dance classes but I have recently ventured into the Professional Facepainting route and do Kids entertainment and parties.

Aside from my business, I'm also mummy to a 'spirited' toddler, Luke who is 3 in April. I have so many lovely stories I long to share and would love to hear yours too.

Happy Reading!

Sharon

2 comments:

colleyflower said...

Hi Sharon,
What a great idea - I'm looking forward to reading your blog
Good luck!

Water Babies Anna said...

Well Done Sharon! I look forward to reading all about what is going on :o)