Thursday 29 September 2011

NAUGHTY FORTY

The weekend was one of celebrations. I had my 'Full Length & Fabulous' 40th birthday party on Saturday, (ball gowns and Tuxedos) held at Nantwich Football club. It was a night I will always remember.

Mark & I had a dance lesson with Caroline Coles from 'My Wedding Dance' and we performed it on the night to a surprised audience. He did me proud and soon relaxed into it half way through.

It was wonderful to see all my family and friends together again and just made me realise how lucky I am to have these people around me. My own little pride and joy wasn't around on the night, with starting school we thought it would be too much for him to have such a late night. However, he had a fab time with Alison Bowett, Nantwich Childminder and slept fantastically well.

I have been totally pampered and spoilt, I've had over 10 bottles of champagne, beauty treatments, money and gorgeous gifts.

All in all, turning 40 hasn't been too bad....YET!

No comments: