Friday 8 April 2011

Redshift Radio on FM


On Monday 4th April, Redshift Radio transmitted their first ever FM broadcast on 87.7FM. Dr Gav & Liz have worked flat out to get this off the ground and I'm so proud to be part of the team.

My first FM show was on Wednesday and I was so nervous, just like it was my first ever show. Anna Woodhart from Waterbabies and Rebecca & Denise from Arbonne International were my guests. I'd lie if I said the show went without a hitch but it wasn't as bad as I expected, the listeners would never have known. By 5pm I was back in the studio presenting a drivetime show with Simon J. Newbury. I had such a ball and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I am proud to call myself a radio presenter now!

If you're within 10 miles radius of Crewe you can tune in to 87.7 FM or you can listen on line on www.redshiftradio.co.uk

No comments: