Wednesday 5 January 2011

NEW VENTURE FOR 2011


Happy New Year to you all! I hope 2011 is a prosperous one.

I am into my 4th year of trading as Hullabaloo Kids South Cheshire, and each year I come up with a new venture, 2008 was Baby Sign, 2009 Toddler Dance, 2010 Facepainting and this year is no different which was not my intention as I have loads on as it is!

I have joined forces with Simon J. Newbury Photography and we are going to be offering a 'Paint & Portrait' deal for Mums-to-be. You may have heard of pregnant women getting a cast of their bulging belly, now it is more popular to get your bump painted (instead of your face) as a novel keepsake.

The above photo is an old friend, Clare Mossford who was willing to model for me and was 4 days from her due date. This was my first attempt so pretty pleased with my efforts.

If you know of anyone with a baby bump who would like to a to have this done please pass my details on 07973 479471 or email sharon@hullabalookids.net

No comments: