Tuesday 28 December 2010

MARKETING FOR THE NEW YEAR

Hi,

Well Christmas has been and gone, we are still eating chocolates, breadsticks and dips for breakfast and the waistline is slowly expanding. I managed to give myself 4 whole days off which was difficult for a workaholic Mumpreneur but I'm glad of it and now working hard on the marketing front to get 2011 classes up to full capacity again.

I've had adverts in Raring2Go magazine and Families Cheshire Magazine contacted me 2 weeks ago asking me to do a feature about 'Mumpreneurs' so look out for that too.

The radio show is going very well, I'm meeting some very valuable contacts which is finding me more work, I certainly can't grumble at that. Tune in every Wednesday 10am till 12pm to hear me on Toddler Talk on Redshift Radio. www.redshiftradio.co.uk

The Christmas Movie Event which was held in collaberation with Redshift Radio and Malbank School was a success and we are now looking to make this a regular once a month event, the feedback was very positive so watch this space and I'll keep you posted of our first movie launch.

If you would like more information about Baby Sign classes, Toddler Dance or Parties, please do not hesitate to contact me on sharon@hullabalookids.net or call 07973 479471.

Happy New Year!!!

No comments: