Thursday 15 April 2010

PLAYDATES

I love being a Mumprenuer, I really do have the best of both worlds. Luke gets to spend time at nursery with other children and learns such a lot (he learnt to count to 10 in French and German without my knowledge!) and we also get to spend more time together than if I was in a regular job.

Thursday afternoon was spent playing with Dawn & Harry who has just turned 3, Dawn is also a Mumpreneur running 'Faerie Godmothers' a wedding planner business. Dawn and I had never met before we had our boys but my Mother In Law and Dawn's mum are old friends so it is nice that we have now formed a friendship and our boys too. We compared and discussed our 'spirited and defiant' little boys and it was nice to know we are going through the same experiences.

We went to the new play area in Willaston, it was our first time and we were very impressed. It was nice to make the most of the sunshine and give the kids plenty of fresh air.

No comments: