Wednesday 14 September 2011

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY REDSHIFT RADIO

I'm so proud to be a part of the Redshift Radio team, as a sole trader it can be pretty lonely so its nice to be a part of a big family again.

Who'd have thought that a year ago I would be presenting my own radio show? I certainly didn't, and after a year, I still find it difficult to call myself a radio presenter.

Over the past year I've networked with some fantastic businesses and joined forces with the award winning photographer, Simon J. Newbury on our Pregnancy Bump Paint & Portrait Project. This led to us appearing on Granada Reports as well as all 3 of the local newspapers.

I feel so fortunate to have been given the opportunity to have my own show on the radio and here's to another year!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REDSHIFT!!!

No comments: