Friday 25 February 2011

REDSHIFT RADIO


It has been common knowledge for a while now but I've only just managed to blog about it. I'm rubbish, I know!

'Redshift Radio' which was launched online in September last year, has now been awarded a 28-day test licence by Ofcom which starts on Monday 4th April and ends on Sunday 1st May.

We are now a team of 45 presenters and we broadcast 14 hours a day with a variety of community shows, one of these shows being my show 'Toddler Talk'. It's a parenting show offering expert advice and discussions from everything and anything from pregnancy to parenthood, and I'm live every Wednesday 10am till 12pm.

Gavin Hammond and Liz Southall (who I've dedicated a post to before) have worked flat out to get it off the ground and I'm so proud to be a part of this team. Being a sole trader can get pretty lonely so to be a part of a team again is a great boost.

Be sure to spread the word and help to get our local shopkeepers in Crewe and Nantwich to tune in from 4th April on 87.7FM. In the meantime go to www.redshiftradio.co.uk to hear us before we go FM. Please also go to our Facebook Page and 'like' us.

Wish us luck.....and hope to reach you over the airwaves soon!

No comments: