Thursday 8 July 2010

SOMETHING FOR THE WEEKEND

My busy weekend starts tomorrow with facepainting at a Nursing home in Winsford. I don't have any childcare, as my backup is going to Chester for the day so Luke is coming too. It's been a while since he came to work with me so I'm keeping my fingers crossed he will be able to keep himself amused for an hour.

At 6pm, the new Community Centre in Stapeley, Nantwich is having an open evening and have invited me along to promote my classes.

Saturday is Nantwich Fun Day, I will be running the usual Tippy Toes class at 9.15am, then off to set up for Nantwich Fun Day. I will be painting faces from 10am till 5pm.
The weather is not looking too promising at the moment so hopefully will brighten up.

Sunday is Stapeley Water Gardens Birthday Celebration, so I have been booked to facepaint at the Palms from 11am till 4pm.

Its a good job I've had some quality time with Luke this week as I'm certainly not going to see him at the weekend. He will enjoy spending time with Daddy and has a party to go to which will keep them both entertained.

No comments: