Tuesday 25 September 2018

BENIDORM LIVE











In my previous life as a Travel Agent, myself and my colleagues saw many sides to the holidaymaker, so the first time I saw Benidorm on ITV I could definitely see comparisons! Anyone who has been on a package holiday will have seen and met such characters too, I'm sure.
My husband, Mark and I have never missed an episode and have loved every series. We were thrilled that it was going 'Live' but also sad to hear the ITV had axed it too. Seeing our favourite Solana staff Mateo (Jake Canuso) Jacqueline (Janine Duvitski) Liam (Adam Gillen) Joyce Temple-Savage (Sherrie Hewson) Sam (Shelley Longworth) and my personal favourite Kenneth (Tony Maudsley) all on stage together was exciting. The script fantastically written by Derren Litten had us in stitches from start till finish.
There was dancing, singing and comedy all the way through with a great storyline. The set was impressive and the double entendres and one liners had us belly laughing.
If you're a fan of the TV show or just even want an uplifting and comedic show get your tickets before the end of the week. www.atgtickets.com

No comments: