Wednesday 1 December 2010

CHRISTMAS IS COMING!

Can't believe December has come round so quickly. This time last year, not only was I getting excited for Christmas but I was also preparing to go on holiday on New Years eve to Thailand.

The diary is full for Christmas parties, facepainting, birthdays and family get togethers. Last weekend was my Grandads 90th birthday and my sister flew over from Hong Kong specially with her 7 week old daughter! It has been lovely having a newborn round the house again, and 'yes' I am feeling a tad broody again!

Luke is learning his songs for the Pre-school nativity play, he is a King but his desire was to be a donkey. I will have tissues at the ready when I see him, it will be a very proud 'mummy' moment.

The Lucky boy is going to see 3 pantomimes this year too, in Crewe, Stoke and Winsford so by 25th December we will be ready for a few days off!

Look out for the Christmas edition of Raring2Go, I have a feature going in and hoping 2011 will be a prosperous year for us all!

No comments: