Wednesday 26 May 2010

ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE MY LAST POST


I can't believe it has been over 2 weeks since my last post. I am absolutely snowed under with work and even though I have now finished all classes at Nantwich Children's centre my weekends are getting booked up with Facepainting parties.

The course I did last year was the best thing I ever did, it was a lot of money at the time but I have certainly made the money back and more and it is such a popular activity with children, I can't believe how long they wait to have their faces painted. The best part about it is when I show them in the mirror and they look at the reflection with a big smile, that makes my job so worthwhile.

My party bookings have gone through the roof the last few weeks and I am even doing a wedding too, I have been booked to entertain the children, now there's a challenge!

No comments: